No matter what kind of academic paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford. Save more time for yourself.Order my paper
About Mool Mantra of Success
Like the name goes, Mool Mantra of Success, a Hindi language originally means soft, crumbly soil rich in mold or humus. It can also mean earth from or for a grave. Mool Mantra is an Indian god that a number of people patronize for success. As a matter of fact, Mool Mantra is widely believed by Hindus and many devotees have the belief and trust that the system can give them prosperity, peace of mind as well as having the ability to help the practitioner overcome frustration and depression. The recitation of the song, (moola mantra) for about 108 times, is believed to attract showers of lord’s blessings on all his devotees.
Many people have been recorded to have gone to Mool Mantra to get success: a good job, better life partner, Good wealth and health, solving love and relationship problems, and to solve family matters, etc. However, one dangerous thing is that as it gives favor, it can also give dramatic effects to one when the person follows the way it is taught. However, the Kali devi mantra’s specialist is in charge of assisting individuals to learn the way and the manner to follow it for effectiveness and in order to get the desired outcome as soon as possible.
The Importance of Building Relationships up to brand champion in the Customer Relationship Ladder
According to Dubois (2017), companies in all industries and of all sizes understand that customers are perhaps their most valuable assets. Improving the overall customer experience is vital for continued success and survival, and always has been.
The following according to Dubois (2017), are therefore, some very important ways and needs for building and maintaing a relationship up to brand champion in the customer relationship ladder:
1. Communication Link: Building and maintaining customer relationship in all ramifications helps customers to have a good communication link with one another. According to Okpata (2006: 247), good communication link exists between customers who have good relations approach because it is a vital tool which helps the parties grow ties with one another and remain in touch with the most current trends for rapid market growth. Notably, it is very important to always speak with customers for evaluation of sales. In doing this, there would be need to focus on less financial-driven communication like email, phone or face-to-face interaction. No doubt, if you make your customers feel involved, they will feel as though they actually have a stake in your company, and feel like you care about more than just getting the sale.
2. Rewards: According to Koontz et al (1983:647), individuals can be motivated by properly designing their work environment and praising their performance. Rewarding customers, time to time is really a viable and measurable marketing tool that any businesses can use to retain their customers and grow their business. It’s all about recognizing and understanding your customers. As Herzgerg (1968), in the motivation-Hygiene theory would put it, people are highly satisfied when their impacts are recognized and appreciated. Once one’s customers are recognized, they tend to offer their patronage over and over and their relationship increases.
3. Enhancing Customer Service: The increase of relationship gives room to effectiveness and efficiency in meeting up with the demand of customers. This is because customers always like to patronize you whenever they know that you will always be able and willing to fix any problem that may arise in their business. In other words, every business man would always like to do business and maintain closeness with the customer that is highly skilled and read to maintain relationship.
4. Starting Small but Emphasizing Human Touch: As Armstrong (2009:887), would put it, it is very important to emphasize mutuality. That is to say that getting the message ‘we are all in this together’ and that the interests of everybody coincide are very necessary in building customer’s relationship. And in return, when customer relations is built, business associates will get to know the names and faces of their regular customers and that will show that the business personnel care. In other words, as a small business, making the extra effort to emphasize face-to-face interaction booms such business as opposed to phone or email.
5. Flexibility: According to Armstrong (2009:886), the concept of social partnership can be put into practice through partnership agreements. A business man therefore, would become flexible, quick and attentive to a customer’s problems or complaints when there is the existence of customer relations. Such a person would set aside some strategic ideas for dealing with an unhappy customer, and would not waver far from the old mantra that the customer is always right.
In addition, Turnbull (2013), stated that theimportance of building relationships up to brand champion in the customer is imperative because it helps one to understandcustomers’brands. Of a truth, one of theimportance of building relationships up to brand champion is that it helps a business man to always clearly understand exactly the brand the customer desires at any moment and supply them on demand. Sometimes, this may involve spending time with the client to ascertain what he/she needs at any moment in time. This is because it is very important to know the brand, customers really want at any giving time.
Armstrong, M. (2009). Armstrong’s Handbook of Human Resource Management
Practice, India: Replika Press Pvt Ltd.
Dictionary.com unabridged (online), from:
Dubois, L. (2017). The Importance of Building Relationships up to brand champion in
the Customer Relationship Ladder (online), from: www.Inc.com/guides/2010/08/how_to_build_personal……
Herzberg, F. (1968). ‘One more time: How do you motivate employees?’, Harvard
Business Review, 46, 1.
Koontz, H., O’Donnell, C. and H. Weihrich (1985). Eds. Management, Tokyo: McGraw-
Okpata, F.O. (2006) Bureaucratic Communication and Information Management:
Enugu, Jones Communication Publishers.
Turnbull, J (2013). The Importance of Client Relationships for an SEO Agency (online),
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more